In one of the largest transactions, Whale Alert reports that an unknown wallet transferred 38,781 Ethereum worth more than $52 million to another unknown wallet on Monday.
On the same day, the crypto exchange FTX also transferred 150,000 XRP worth more than $58 million to an unknown wallet.
Less than an hour later, an unknown wallet sent the same amount of XRP, at that time worth about $57 million, to another unknown wallet.
Other notable Ethereum and XRP transfers by high-net-worth traders on Whale Alert’s radar include:
- 8,426 ETH worth $11.52 million transferred from an unknown wallet to FTX
- 12,497 ETH worth $17.07 million transferred from an unknown wallet to FTX
- 8,872 ETH worth $12.01 million transferred from the crypto exchange Gemini to an unknown wallet
- 35,000,000 XRP worth $13.26 million transferred from the crypto exchange Bittrex to an unknown wallet
- 26,600,000 XRP worth $10.3 million transferred from the crypto exchange Bitso to an unknown wallet
- 39,724,954 XRP worth $15.21 million transferred from the crypto exchange Bitstamp to an unknown wallet
- 30,000,000 XRP worth $11.48 million transferred from an unknown wallet to Bitso
- 35,000,000 XRP worth $13.42 million transferred from an unknown wallet to Bitstamp
- 30,033,000 XRP worth $11.19 million transferred from Bitstamp to FTX
- 35,000,000 XRP worth $13.04 million transferred from an unknown wallet to Bitstamp
ETH is currently trading for $1,343, down a little over 2% in the last 24 hours. XRP is trading for $0.4094 at time of writing, up around 8% on the day.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.
Featured Image: Shutterstock/eliahinsomnia/monkographic/INelson